Continuing Undergraduate Students
If you are currently a student at UC Davis, we have put together the following information to simplify the steps you need to take to apply for financial aid each year.
- October-January: Continuing students apply online for campus-based undergraduate scholarships
- Apply by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application each year by the March 2 priority filing date. If you have not received a Cal Grant, send a GPA verification form to the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) by March 2 to apply.
- List the UC Davis school code, 001313, to have your information sent to us.
- If you are already a Cal Grant recipient, there is no need to submit a GPA verification form. Your eligibility for CalGrant is evaluated annually. You can verify your renewal through WebGrants4Students.
- When we receive your FAFSA or Dream Act Application information, UC Davis will review your eligibility and award aid.
- All information is subject to verification according to state and federal regulation. False statements or misrepresentations may be cause for aid denial, reduction, cancellation, or repayment of financial aid. Please do not submit any verification documents unless you are requested to do so.
- In early July, you'll be notified by email to view your financial aid package through MyAwards for the coming year. Complete all requirements by the due date posted in MyAwards to receive a disbursement by the fee deadline.
Students who receive financial aid are expected to maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) to remain eligible for financial aid.