This information is subject to change and is evolving. Please check back often for updates. For information on the federal CARES Act relief funds and Additional COVID-19 Support, see CARES Act FAQs.
- If my family is financially impacted by the COVID-19 crisis, can I request a change to my financial aid for the 2020-21 academic year?
- UC Davis Financial Aid and Scholarships will consider revisions to financial aid for families directly affected by COVID-19, including eligibility for federal financial aid programs for any domestic student and state or university aid for California students. To see what your projected award may look like, use the Financial Aid Net Price Calculator. The Family Contribution Appeal form for the 2020-21 academic year is now available.
- If I am a currently enrolled student affected by the COVID-19 crisis, what resources are available to me?
- If you are a currently enrolled student, resources for financial, food and housing, and wellness needs can be found on our Economic Crisis page.
- How would a transition to Pass/No Pass grading for the spring 2020 quarter affect my financial aid?
- The transition to a Pass/No Pass (or Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory) grading system has the capacity to affect your Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements. The deadline to decide your grading option has been extended to the last day of instruction for spring 2020, June 4, 2020. Details can be found in the FAQs for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).