- After all hours worked have been posted to the timesheet, the authorized supervisor and the student must sign in ink. Timesheets without signatures cannot be processed.
- Time records should show total hours worked each day. Time should be calculated to the nearest quarter hours (.25, .50, .75).
- The supervisor must initial any corrections to the timesheet in ink.
- Employers should make copies of the timesheets for their records.
- Incomplete timesheets will result in a delay in processing.
Non-eligible Hours for Work-Study
- Hours worked prior to the effective eligibility date listed on the signed eligibility form.
- 100% of any time resulting in the exceeding of the Work-Study award amount.
- Holiday, sick leave, overtime, and vacation, if worked sufficient hours to become eligible.
- Hours submitted after the June payroll deadline each year.