Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Fee Reductions
The GRE Program makes available a limited number of GRE Fee Reductions for college seniors and unenrolled college graduates who meet eligibility requirements. Please note these additional program limitations before you apply:
- The GRE Fee Reduction Certificate may be applied toward the test fees for up to one General Test and/or one Subject Test. Individuals who receive GRE Fee Reduction Certificates will be required to pay 50 percent of the full test fee. Eligibility for participation in the Fee Reduction Program is limited to one-time only.
- Fee Reduction Certificates are available only if testing within the United States, a U.S. Territory, or Puerto Rico.
- A limited number of Fee Reduction Certificates will be issued per testing year. Once the annual limit has been reached, all registrants will be required to pay the total fee test.
The UC Davis Financial Aid and Scholarships Office assists students with this process by providing:
- A GRE Fee Reduction Certificate
- Verification for Praxis Series Fee Waiver Request
- Graduate School Application Fee Waiver Support Letters
To apply for a GRE Fee Reduction, Praxis verification or support letters, complete and mail (or drop off) the UC Davis GRE Fee Reduction Support Request Form to:
UC Davis Financial Aid and Scholarships Office
ATTN: GRE Fee Reduction Request
1100 Dutton Hall
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616