Graduate and Professional Students

Mrak Hall

Students walking through the UC Davis Arboretum

Financial aid for graduate and professional students varies depending on the school or program. Please select from the following options below for more information.

Graduate Students

  • Graduate Studies
    Most masters and Ph.D. programs are managed by the Office of Graduate Studies.

Professional Students

Dual-Degree Programs

If you are enrolled or interested in a dual-degree program, please contact the respective graduate program coordinator for information regarding costs and financial aid. 

UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education

UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education programs are not eligible for financial aid, except the following two masters programs: