- To contact us by email, go to Contact An Expert.
- Current office hours can be found at Contact Us.
- For quick answers to common questions, please visit Financial Aid and Scholarships FAQs.
- For campus COVID-19 updates, see the latest COVID-19 campus information.
- Prepare for Student Loan Payments to Restart on September 1, 2022, with these helpful resources.
Undergraduate and Prestigious Scholarships
The mission of the Undergraduate and Prestigious Scholarships Office (UPS) is to provide prospective and enrolled students with information and access to internal and external financial resources, as well as to steward the campus' philanthropic undergraduate student support funding while increasing the visibility and reputation of the university. The Undergraduate and Prestigious Scholarships Office believes in the critical need for student financial support and in the university's guiding principle of providing equitable access to higher education for the residents of California and beyond.
Other UC Davis Scholarships
Academic departments and campus organizations offer various opportunities for scholarships, awards and prizes.
Middle Class Scholarship
The Middle Class Scholarship (MCS) program is for undergraduate students with family incomes up to $191,000 and assets up to $191,000.