UC Davis students attending summer may be eligible to receive financial aid to assist with costs. UC Davis Financial Aid and Scholarships will begin packaging students for summer 2022 by the end of May. Students will be notified via their UC Davis email once their financial aid package is available.
- Filed a 2021-22 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application (CADAA). Application deadline is June 30, 2022.
- Meet other campus basic requirements for aid eligibility (for example, maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress standards, not be in default on student loans, not be in overpayment of a federal grant, etc.)
- Are continuing students who have not graduated or declared to graduate in spring 2022 or earlier
- Are enrolled in a minimum of 6 units total
- Complete Academic Participation in summer courses
AND meet one of the following criteria:
- Attended and completed spring quarter 2022
- On an approved Planned Educational Leave Program (PELP) during spring quarter 2022
- Freshman or transfer student admitted for fall quarter 2022