Rhodes Scholars receive the full cost of university tuition and fees, a living expense, and travel to and from the United States for up to three (3) years towards a graduate degree at University of Oxford, England.
DATES AND DEADLINES
June 28, 2023
Campus application deadline:
August 17, 2023
- U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or a DACA recipient. Citizens of other countries are eligible but must apply through the country-specific processes and timelines.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.7 or greater
- Be a senior and plan to graduate in the current academic year, or a recent graduate.
- Must apply and be accepted into a graduate program at University of Oxford, England.
- Must be 19-27 years old as of the application deadline.
Applicants should demonstrate the ability to be a leader in their field and should be most likely to make positive contributions to the world. Applicants should have substantial achievements and excellent academics. Applicants should have five (5), but no more than eight (8), letters of recommendation; at least four (4) must be from faculty.
Applicants should have a desire to study at the University of Oxford, England, and should also have a clear sense of what the University of Oxford would gain from their presence at the University. In order to build a competitive application, applicants should research specific programs and professors that would make the strongest fit for academic and career goals.
U.S. Application: rhodesscholar.org
International Application: https://www.rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk/scholarships/applications/
Candidates must be endorsed by UC Davis to the official Rhodes Scholarship competition. Applicants wishing to be considered for endorsement must email a completed Pre-Application to Prestigious Scholarship Advisor Scott Palmer at email@example.com by June 28, 2023. Applicants will also email a pdf of their Rhodes application and direct their recommenders to email their letters to Scott Palmer by August 17, 2023.