You’ve made it through your first year, and now you have a better understanding of your aspirations and goals. It's important to continue building on the work you began in your first year and begin clarifying your goals. Now is the time to start:
- Developing your plans for studying abroad by focusing on a specific country and program, language acquisition, cultural engagements, and relationship of the program to your academic and career interests.
- Exploring studying and interning for a quarter in Washington DC through the UC Washington Program or in Sacramento through the UC Center Sacramento.
- Building campus involvements.
- Updating and refining your resume.
- Scheduling an appointment with the prestigious scholarships advisor to discuss career goals, identify suitable scholarships, and to develop a plan to strengthen your application.