Financial Aid Information for International Students
Most types of financial aid are not available for students with the following Visa types: F-1 or F-2 Student, G Series, H Series, J-1 or J-2 Exchange Visitor. International students may be eligible for scholarships, private loans, and short-term loans. Below are some helpful resources to review:
- Current Undergraduate Cost of Attendance
- For information on institutional scholarships please visit the Undergraduate and Prestigious Scholarships Office.
- The University of California maintains information on Private Loans. Please refer to the lender list provided specifically for international students.
- For information on short-term and emergency loans, please visit our short-term loan page.
- There are many opportunities to receive outside scholarships. For a list of available scholarship opportunities, please visit our Outside Scholarships page for international students.
- For more information about the services available for international students on the UC Davis campus, please contact the Services for International Students and Scholars (SISS).
- If you are seeking admission to UC Davis as an undergraduate student, please visit Undergraduate Admissions for important information on the application process.