Below is the process for those attending other UC Campuses:
- Summer aid pays towards any charges on your UC Davis account before a financial aid refund is issued. You are responsible for paying fees at the other UC (fees will not be paid automatically).
- Complete a Summer Financial Aid Application.
- If attending UC Davis and another UC during the summer, submit a paper Summer Financial Aid Application.
- Once the UC Davis Financial Aid and Scholarships Office verifies your enrollment, you will be packaged and notified via email.
- Students taking courses at a UC Extension are not eligible for summer financial aid.
- If you are not enrolled in Direct Deposit with UC Davis Student Accounting, we strongly encourage you to do so.
- If your refund will not be available before your fees are due at the other UC, contact the Summer Sessions office at the other UC to see if payment arrangements can be made.
- If attending both UC Davis and another UC, you may receive the entire refund during the first session of enrollment. You are responsible for managing your refund accordingly.
- Your financial aid refund availability is based on the 2019 Important Summer Dates.
- Financial Aid and Scholarships Office will verify your progress throughout the summer.
- UC Davis students attending other UC's will still be required to acknowledge the Code of Academic Conduct and register academic activity for each course. Students will be emailed a form at the beginning of each session to complete and return to the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office. Failure to register academic activity for enrolled courses by the deadline published on the form will result in a bill for the term.
- All communications are sent to students' UC Davis email addresses.
All other UC Davis Summer Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements apply.