Prior to the payment deadline, all authorized aid for the term will be credited to your UC Davis student account. This will appear as Estimated Financial Aid and will apply towards your balance due. Current balances, and previous billing statements, can be viewed online at MyBill.
- If students are enrolled in less than 6 units during Summer Session 1/ Special Sessions, then they are responsible for paying Summer Session 1/ Special Session fees by the deadline. If students are combining units between Session 1/ Special Session and Session 2 to meet the 6 unit requirement, aid will not disburse until Summer Session 2.
- If there is a credit balance after your Estimated Financial Aid is posted, you may receive a refund based on the Disbursement Schedule noted below.
Paying Tuition and Fees/Deadlines
For each session, prior to the payment deadline, any authorized aid listed on MyBill for the session will be credited to your UC Davis account to pay any outstanding charges for the current summer session to the University (i.e., tuition and fees, on-campus housing, etc.). This will appear as Estimated Financial Aid and will pay your outstanding balance for that session. Current balances, and previous billing statements, can be viewed online at MyBill.
- If there is a balance due after your Estimated Financial Aid has been posted, you are responsible for paying the amount prior to the payment deadline.
- If fees are not paid by the applicable fee deadline, students may be dropped from courses. For details on the Undergraduate drop for non-payment process please visit Summer Sessions Drop for Non Payment Page (scroll to the middle of the page for non-payment details).
Most financial aid will be credited to your account on the following dates:
- Session 1/Special Session: June 12, 2020
- Session 2: July 24, 2020
If you are eligible for a Summer Advantage Grant, please log in to the Summer Aid Estimator for a customized disbursement schedule.
Your financial aid will be credited to your account based on the number of units and session(s) you are enrolled in. Wait-listed units do not count towards the 6-unit requirement for disbursement.
|Session 1 / Special Units||Session 2 Units||Disbursement Date|
|6 or more||0+||
June 12, 2020
|0-5||1+||July 24, 2020|
- Must be enrolled in 10 units
- If you are awarded a Summer Advantage Grant, it will only disburse if you register academic participation in at least 10 units by the deadline
- Session 1: July 13, 2020
- Session 2: August 24, 2020
- If you do not confirm your class participation in at least 10 units, your grant will be canceled
- Will disburse based on schedule below:
|Session 1 / Special Units||Session 2 Units||Disbursement Date`|
|10 or more||0+||End of July|
|0-5||5+||End of August|
General Refund Dates
If your student account shows a credit balance after financial aid has been disbursed, your refund may be available on the following dates:
- Session 1/Special Session: June 22, 2020
- Session 2: August 3, 2020
Summer Advantage Grant Refund Dates
If you are awarded the Summer Advantage Grant, refunds may be available during the following date ranges:
- Session 1/Special Session: July 17, 2020
- Session 2: August 28, 2020
Please note, students are responsible for managing any refund received, for all expenses, while attending summer session(s). Be sure to budget carefully.