Prior to the payment deadline, all authorized aid for the term will be credited to your UC Davis student account. This will appear as Estimated Financial Aid and will apply towards your balance due. Current balances, and previous billing statements, can be viewed online at MyBill.
- If there is a balance due after Estimated Financial Aid is posted, then students are responsible for paying any remaining balance owed prior to the payment deadline. Failure to do so may result in being dropped for non-payment. For details regarding this process, please visit the Summer Sessions Calendar.
- If students are enrolled in less than 6 units during Summer Session 1/ Special Sessions, then they are responsible for paying Summer Session 1/ Special Session fees by the June 15 deadline. If students are combining units between Session 1/ Special Session and Session 2 to meet the 6 unit requirement, aid will not disburse until Summer Session 2. If students add additional units to Session 1/Special Session to equal a minimum of 6 units, please allow 5-7 business days for aid to show as Estimated Financial Aid on your MyBill, or for aid to disburse.
- If there is a credit balance after your Estimated Financial Aid is posted, you will receive a refund based on the Disbursement Schedule noted below.
Your financial aid will be credited to your account based on the number of units and session(s) you are enrolled in.
Wait-listed units do not count towards the 6 unit requirement for disbursement.
Paying Tuition and Fees/Deadlines
For each session, prior to the payment deadline, any authorized aid listed on MyBill for the session will be credited to your UC Davis account to pay any outstanding charges for the current summer session to the University (i.e., tuition and fees, on-campus housing, etc.). This will appear as Estimated Financial Aid and will pay your outstanding balance for that session. Current balances, and previous billing statements, can be viewed online at MyBill.
- If there is a balance due after your Estimated Financial Aid has been posted, you are responsible for paying the amount prior to the payment deadline.
- If fees are not paid by the applicable fee deadline, students may be dropped from courses. For details on the Undergraduate drop for non-payment process please visit Summer Sessions Drop for Non Payment Page.
Financial aid will be credited to your account on the following dates:
Session 1/Special Session: June 14, 2019
Session 2: July 26, 2019
If your student account shows a credit balance after financial aid has been posted, your refund should be available on the following dates:
Session 1/Special Session: June 24, 2019
Session 2: August 05, 2019
Please note, students are responsible for managing any refund received, for all expenses, while attending summer session(s). Be sure to budget carefully.