Prior to the payment deadline, all authorized aid for the term will be credited to your UC Davis student account. This will appear as Estimated Financial Aid and will apply towards your balance due. You can view your current balance and previous billing statements online at MyBill.
- If there is a balance due after your Estimated Financial Aid is posted, you are responsible for paying any remaining balance owed prior to the payment deadline. Failure to do so may result in being dropped for non-payment. For details regarding this process, please visit the Summer Sessions Calendar.
- If you are enrolled in less than 6 units during Summer Session 1/ Special Sessions, you are responsible for paying Summer Session 1/ Special Session fees by the June 15 deadline. If you are combining units between Session 1/ Special Session and Session 2 to meet the 6 unit requirement, your aid will not disburse until Summer Session 2. If you have added additional units to Session 1/Special Session to equal a minimum of 6 units, please allow 5-7 business days for aid to show as Estimated Financial Aid on your MyBill, or for aid to disburse.
- If there is a credit balance after your Estimated Financial Aid is posted, you will receive a refund based on the Disbursement Schedule noted below.
Your financial aid will be credited to your account based on the number of units and session(s) you are enrolled in.
Wait-listed units do not count towards the 6 unit requirement for disbursement.
Paying Tuition and Fees/Deadlines
Each session, prior to the payment deadline, any authorized aid listed on MyBill for the session will be credited to your UC Davis account to pay your outstanding charges for the current summer session to the University (i.e., tuition and fees, on-campus housing, etc.). This will appear as Estimated Financial Aid and will pay your outstanding balance for that session. You can view your current balance and previous billing statements online at MyBill.
- If there is a balance due after your Estimated Financial Aid has been posted, you are responsible for paying the amount prior to the payment deadline.
- If fees are not paid by the applicable fee deadline, you may be dropped from your courses. For details on the Undergraduate drop for non-payment process please visit Summer Sessions Drop for Non Payment Page.
Financial aid will be credited to your account on the following dates:
Session 1/Special Session: June 15, 2018
Session 2: July 27, 2018
If your student account shows a credit balance after financial aid has been posted, your refund should be available on the following dates:
Session 1/Special Session: June 25, 2018
Session 2: August 06, 2018
Please note that you are responsible for managing any refund received for all expenses while attending summer session(s). Be sure to budget carefully.